If you could choose twenty things that should not have been invented, what would you choose? Here’s my list of trivia:
- Plum coloured hair dye – Really, who looks good with this colour?
- Barbie – She’s to blame for all the breast implants.
- Patterned toilet roll – A waste of good trees.
- ‘Coffee table’ books – Why buy a book just for decoration?
- Plastic supermarket bags – You know why.
- Anti-ageing products – Who wants to be reminded?
- Double-door fridges – No-one needs to store that much food, do they?
- Instant coffee – Convenient but tasteless.
- Self-help books – Another waste of good trees.
- 7 inch heels – Because I can’t walk in them.
- Ride-on lawn mowers – If your lawn is that big, hire a gardener.
- Belly button piercings – Won’t be a good look when they hit 70
- Loud headphones – I don’t want to listen to garage or techno at 7.30am.
- Bolsters – Does anyone actually use these?
- Crocs – Ugly, just ugly.
- Online banking – You can’t actually do anything, you still have to call them.
- Control pants – Have you ever tried to put these on? Or take them off?
- Egg poacher – Who needs perfectly round poached eggs?
- Chocolate spread – Comes in bars not in jars.
- Head boppers – Really, you don’t know why?
So, what would you add to my list? What things make you sigh inside?
Categories: Just Plain Blog