Everyone writes bucket lists these days which is a good thing really, to have goals to strive for. But mine is for my eyes only, just in case some things never get ticked off, after all, who wants to admit publicly that the list is so long or difficult that it may take a lifetime to pull it all off, if at all! Though I guess that’s the point really – LIFE goals. Anyway, just for fun I wrote another one, but it got me thinking, perhaps we take bucket lists too seriously and frivolous is the way to go. What do you think?
- Sing Mustang Sally at karaoke one more time
- Watch every series of the West Wing in one sitting
- Drink two shots of Southern Comfort without throwing up
- Get an ‘I love coffee ’ tattoo
- Wear tight pink leather trousers to show off my muffin top
- Write a letter to Tommy Lee Jones declaring my undying love
- Make origami animals and give them to complete strangers
- Visit five shopping malls in one day
- Wear high heels at least once without falling over
- Get some tiger eye contact lenses
- Invite Viggo Mortensen to lunch
- Wear rings on every finger for a month
- Do a rain dance in the desert
- Carve a totem pole
- Dye my hair purple
- Learn all of Elvis Presley’s songs off by heart
- Visit Dollywood
- Write a letter to Santa
- Dedicate a poem to Jurassic Park
- Spray paint ‘Help Me’ on my letter box.
What would you add to this list? Know anyone who has done any of these? Do you have a ‘serious’ list that isn’t happening?
Categories: Just Plain Blog